Drama's Smart City Platform
For the recording, analysis and presentation of the results of the intervention of the Sustainable Urban Development (BAA) plan of Drama, an integrated system of telematic monitoring and telemetry was developed with real-time suspension of environmental qualitative and quantitative parameters related to the microclimate of the intervention area. quality / quantity of local waters in the area.
The collection of this data is carried out by installing in selected points of the intervention area telematics metering systems of sensors, which at regular intervals collect the necessary information and forward it with the help of wireless broadband links to the Central Management System (CSD). The CSD is the focal point for data collection, storage and further processing.
With the help of an internet platform, it is possible to collect, organize and process the data of field sensor measurements which are then displayed on a dashboard, as well as on a map of the area with the help of historical measurements, statistical graphs (bar-charts, area -charts, pie-charts). The data will be accessible to all interested parties (citizens, environmental organizations, municipal authorities, educational institutions, etc.), while emergency announcements are produced in case of harmful to public health phenomena such as pollution, high temperatures, etc.
At the same time, a specialized application was developed to gather useful information on visitor analytics, such as frequency of visits, number of visitors by hour / day / month, gathering points, etc. The results of the analysis are presented with the help of color charts and statistical charts.
The services offered to the users of the system are:
- Informing interested users with the real-time presentation of the collected sensor measurements
- Production of statistical graphs of measured quantities
- Use of intelligent sensor data analysis (BI) to combine measurement processing and support strategic decision making
- Provision of open data (open data) and their exploitation by interested parties
- Free internet access
- View traffic statistics of the intervention area (through diagrams), to draw conclusions and make decisions of the Municipal Authority
The project includes the following applications:
- Smart city platform
- Meteorological data subsystem
- City quality measurement subsystem (environmental data)
- Water flow / quality measurement subsystem
- Intervention site traffic data collection application
- Central management system subsystem
- Wireless interface subsystem
The project includes the following equipment:
- Weather station
- Environmental Station
- Water flow measurement station
- Water quality measuring station
- Intervention site traffic data collection sensor
- 2.4 / 5GHz Indoor Outdoor (WiFi) Distribution Network Unit
See more Smart Cities