Within the project “Green urban areas – Better place to live”, the Municipality of Soufli proceeded to the installation of a charging station for electric vehicles with the aim of preserving and protecting the environment and promoting the efficiency of resources.
The owner of the electric car for charging, parks his car in a suitable position and with the RFID card which he shows to the Electric Charger, he fills in his details.
On the charger screen you can see all the information related to charging such as remaining battery level, current charging, remaining time for full charge and other useful information.
The charging process starts and continues depending on the car and its socket.
The journey can go on!
The floor charging station has:
- Three-phase charging with 400V AC input range, adjustable charging efficiency of 22 KW, IP54 protection, 2 sockets
- Outer box made of aluminum or galvanized sheet metal
- Possibility of key locking
- Degree of mechanical impact resistance IK8 on the screen
- Operating temperature from -30 ° C to 55 ° C
- Three-phase digital energy meter
- Management menu in Greek and English
- LCD screen
- Possibility of wired or wireless communication for data management
- Ability to use RFID for user identification or data management
- Protection against overvoltage, overheating and electricity leakage
- Lightning protection
- Detection of ground loss
See more Smart Cities