New cooperation with the Municipality of Zitsa for the creation of smart city infrastructure
New cooperation of DOTSOFT with the Municipality of Zitsa for the implementation of the project Provision of Services “Smart City Applications of the Municipality of Zitsa”.
Upon completion of the project, the Municipality will have a complete system for:
- controlling the fullness of bins located in remote areas and in crowded places such as schools, public buildings, KAPI, churches, rural clinics, etc.
- the utilization of new technologies for the information and improvement of the everyday life of the Citizen
- continuous monitoring of sources of air pollution in real time through a network of sensors of flexible environmental stations
- the operation of an electronic protocol system, archiving and distribution of documents and workflow for the needs of the Municipality
- the expansion of the existing geospatial information infrastructure of the Municipality in order to integrate in it the new data that will emerge from the action. In addition, the structure will be enriched with additional data that have not yet been included in it. In this way the Municipality will obtain a common business image for all its data that have a geospatial status
- the control of the movement of all garbage trucks, civil protection vehicles as well as construction site vehicles by extending the existing fleet monitoring and management system
- the automatic recording of drinking water consumption, but also the detection of leaks using “smart water meters”