Zitsa's Smart City Platform
The project includes applications for waste management, monitoring of air pollution sources, organization and distribution of land use and spatial planning data, monitoring of the entire vehicle fleet and management of the drinking water network using “smart water meters”. Thanks to the project, the Municipality has a complete system for:
- the control of the fullness of the bins that are located both in remote areas, as well as in crowded places such as schools, public buildings, KAPI, churches, rural clinics, etc.
- the utilization of new technologies for the information and improvement of the daily life of the Citizen.
- the continuous monitoring of the sources of air pollution in real time through a network of sensors of flexible environmental stations.
- the creation of geospatial information infrastructure of the Municipality, with the integration in it of the new data. Thus, the Municipality acquires a common business image for all data with a geospatial status.
- the control of the movement of all garbage trucks, civil protection vehicles as well as construction site vehicles, by extending the existing fleet monitoring and management system.
- the automatic recording of drinking water consumption, but also the detection of leaks using “smart water meters”.
The project includes the following applications:
- Smart city platform
- Bucket fullness control application
- Mobile phone application for reporting daily problems of residents – Cityzen App
- Application for the collection and management of environmental data through sensors
- GIS application (Web GIS)
- Measurement monitoring software from smart hydrometers
- Online implementation of structured consultation of critical issues with the citizens – institutions
- Citizen Data Portal Subsystem
See more Smart Cities